Profile: Editor of CoutureTroopers.com Born and based in Singapore, Jessica Ye has earned a First Class Honours in the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree in Fashion Media and Industries from LASALLE College of the Arts Singapore (University of London, Goldsmiths) in 2015. She also holds a diploma in Apparel Design and Merchandising from Temasek Polytechnic Design School in 2010 where she was trained in the areas of womenswear design (patternmaking and marketing). She currently has five years of professional working experiences in the fields of fashion design, advertising, events production, visual merchandising and online journalism, counting fashion show producer Daniel Boey as well as Isetan Singapore as past employers. She dedicates her time to writing and innovation in fashion, always intrigued by the thought of waxing lyrical an impactful language around controversial topics and worldly issues through a creative lens. To reach her, kindly email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts by Jessica Ye:
- NEWS: Coach Wisma Atria Flagship Store in Singapore Reopens with a Bang!
- ONES TO WATCH: Dialogue with Melbourne-based fashion photographer Jiajia Tan
- NEWS: Singaporean artist Y/X Launches ‘Light and Brilliance’ Exhibition at Raffles City Shopping Centre Singapore
- NEWS: Moncler to open its first Southeast Asian Store in Singapore with the launch of its Fall/Winter 2015 Collection
- Virtues of Venus: Interview with UK Fashion Designer Amber Louise Snow
- Strange and Surreal Paradoxes: Interview with Italian artist Daniele Aimasso