Profile: Editor of CoutureTroopers.com "I love brilliant strokes of art, otherworldly & fierce fashion; spikes, fur, metallics, stark futurism; I’m a true-blooded leo at heart. I think that over-commercialism kills art. I love dressing up in a devil-may-care attitude and I count Daphne Guinness as my muse." Email: email@example.com
Posts by Jessica Y:
- INTERVIEW: Exploring the Universe of Korean Couturier LIE SANG BONG at FIDé Fashion Weeks 2013
- Interview: French Couturier Stephane Rolland Goes Spanish with Shades of Black at FIDé Fashion Weeks 2013
- A Haunting Couture Tale by Frederick Lee wows the runway at FIDé Fashion Weeks 2013
- Highly-anticipated revelation in the lineup for FIDé Fashion Weeks 2013 in Singapore!
- Looking to the future with Thai fashion label Lalalove London A/W 13 “The Final Attack”
- Haute Couture gets illustrated in our collaboration with Californian illustrator Lidia Luna
- Singapore label 2HB pays tribute to Kurt Cobain at Hong Kong International Fashion Week
- Mad about Australian Fashion Illustrator Aaron Favaloro’s Quirky Illustration Style!
- Statement prints and styles with London designer Vanessa G’s ‘Mining Landscapes’ collection
- British cult street-fashion label RELIGION lands in Singapore for the first time!