COUTURE TROOPERS is proud to be the official media partner for the following events:
- Asia On The Edge (AOTE) 2012
- Asia On The Edge (AOTE) is a 10-day event that was launched in 2008. Its artistic philosophy was simple: to create an occasion for the peoples for Asia to share their experiences and visions in their own points of view and language(s) amongst each other and with the rest of the world with the aim of engendering a better understanding of Asia.
- Date: 7 – 9 September 2012
- For more event information, visit: http://www.asiaontheedge.com/
- Links: (1)
- L’ILE AUX ASHBY’s inaugural Pop-Up Store 2012
- L’ILE AUX ASHBY presented its Spring/Summer 2013 collection “PRODIGY OF COLORS” in a pop-up store in Best of British (B.O.B.) Showroom to an audience of press, media and fashionistas who appreciates the beauty of digital printed clothes and accessories. The pop-up store, a first from the brand, also featured collaborations from illustrators Heage, Izziyana Suhaimi, photographer John Tan whose photography series features local creatives such as Lenne Chai and Nathanael Ng who is 1/3 of street fashion label Mash-Up, to mention a few.
- Date: 12 – 13 July 2012 (by invite only), 14 July 2012 onwards (open to public)
- For more event information, visit: http://www.raysontan.com
- Click HERE to download the press release.
- Singaporean artist & illustrator Zureena Wahap
Our past collaborators include:
- New York-based fashion illustrator Teri Chung
- Singapore fashion illustrator Heage
- California-based fashion illustrator Lidia Luna
- Los Angeles-based fashion illustrator Sunny Gu
Check out our GALLERY for their creative works!